Your Kindle has a unique email address provided by Amazon. This is used to send documents to your device. In order to learn your Kindle email address:
- Go to Amazon homepage.
- From Your Account, choose Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Click Preferences on top.
- Expand Personal Document Settings section.
- Under Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings, find your email address for your device, probably ending with @kindle.com
Once you do this, you also need to make sure Articled is authorized to send articles to your device. Therefore after completing above steps:
- See Approved Personal Document E-mail List section on the same page.
- Click on Add a new approved e-mail address.
- Enter @articled.net and save.
You are now ready to receive articles to your Kindle!